Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked a Cake...

Dana says:

I worked in a bakery. The owner, who did the majority of the baking, was the most disgusting and unhygienic man I have ever met. He tended to spit when he talked, and he talked ALOT while mixing the batter. I'm pretty sure he didn't wash his hands after using the bathroom. He would scratch his head, ears, pick his nose and then use his bare hands to prepare stuff. He knew he was being gross, but he hated his job and just didn't care. I think it gave him perverse pleasure to know that people were eating his 'creations'.

The absolute worst thing he did was when a customer he didn't particularly like ordered a lemon cake, and he peed in the batter.

We were eventually shut down after a hepatitis outbreak.


At least he was smart enought to do it in a lemon cake where people wouldn't be alarmed by the yellowish tinge...

YUM - extra lemony!

0 comments:

Post a Comment