Saturday, August 1, 2009

Flying the Not So Friendly Skies

Hayley flies one by us:

I work as a flight attendant. One of my fellow workers was a total b*tch. If anyone would ask for anything she would make comments like "Honey, I don't think you need those extra peanuts" in a sweet voice as if she was actually being helpful. She told a man who needed a seat belt extender due to his weight that she was worried for his health and he should really look into a weight loss program. She told a mother with a crying child that she sympathized with her and that unfortunately being a good mother just doesn't come naturally to some. She was fired after a nervous flier kept calling her over when we were experiencing some turbulence and asking if this was normal. She reassured him the first couple of times, but then she got fed up. The next time he called her over, she told him "Wow, I've never seen turbulence like this! I think we might go down!" The rest of us had to calm the hysterical man while she giggled to herself in the galley, although I think she stopped giggling when she found out she was out of a job.


Well, I guess she really didn't give a flying....um, you-know-what... about her job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment