Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Heart Will Go On...

Gina floats one by us:

A woman I work with is obsessed with the sinking of the Titanic. The real event, not the movie, although she likes the film too. She has no connection to the ship whatsoever, none of her ancestors were on it or anything, yet she wears lapel buttons that say things like "Remember the Tragedy" with a picture of the boat. Her office is totally decorated with Titanic paraphernalia. At lunch in the kitchen she will get on the subject and actually sob about all the lives lost. If you don't commiserate with her grief, she will get mad and call you cold and ask why you have no feelings at all about the hundreds that died.

We avoid her at all costs.



I have a sinking feeling that she's nuts.

1 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

"I have a sinking feeling that she's nuts."
THAT was the BEST response EVER... lol you totally made my day! Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I'm totally linking you.

Post a Comment