Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Funnies

More stuff that gave me a chuckle:

This isn't TOO embarrassing. I mean, she failed to stop at a railroad crossing!! She shoulda stuck with the first report.

Hehe! Butt crack!!
*snicker* I admit to having a bit of a juvenile sense of humor...

Well, it would be weird if he played with other people's:

Personally, I hate the strict Wal-Mart dress code:
If anyone knows the legal way, let me know, ok?

I would think a talking duck would be the lead in the story, but what do I know?

You know, I myself sometimes wonder who that person staring back at me in the bathroom is...

What a bargain!

Do they have slight urine smell too?:

Calling all Gradys!!

Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Best Blogs Around Reviewer said...

The Poll for the best blog around is over tomorrow! Thanks for applying your blog. Check tomorrow to see if you won! Thank you.

Sincerely,
Best Blogs Around Reviewer

Post a Comment