Monday, August 3, 2009

I Vant to Suck Your Blood

Frank, yours is rather creepy...

I worked in a blood bank many years ago. A new guy was hired to transport the blood, a very average, normal seeming guy - almost kind of nerdy.

One day he approached me to let me know that the only reason he applied for the job was because he belonged to a group of self-proclaimed vampires. At that point, they had been drinking cows blood
*gack* but really wanted to give human a try. He was very disappointed when he discovered that blood banks have very strict protocols and he couldn't steal any blood.


Did they go around stabbing cows? Or did they go to the supermarket and buy a steak that looked bloody and....ugh, I am making myself so sick.

Maybe a slaughterhouse would've been a better job choice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment