Friday, October 16, 2009

You Gotta Monsta!


This guy I work with likes to frequent full service massage parlors. On his last visit, he told me that he undressed and the woman screamed "Oh my, you gotta  monsta!" I am assuming that he is packing some heat.

Another time, he told me that he had gone to a strip club over the weekend and ended up waking up in his bed, missing his pants and his credit card. Someone had charged over $400 to it. His car was still at the strip club the next day and he does not remember leaving the bar. By the way, he lives with his parents and sister. His pants turned up in the computer room, but he never found his card or the missing funds. How does this happen?

Indeed, how DOES this happen?  You will have to interrogate this guy, find out for all of us and report back.  That is your mission, if you should choose to accept it (a little Mission Impossible reference there).

Am I to understand that somewhere between the strip club and arriving at his parents home pantless, he stopped at the compter room at work?  You really have to admire a hard-core work ethic such as that.

Thanks for your monsta entry, SureShot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment