Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Seems that creepy album covers from a few weeks ago was a big hit, so here's some more:



What exactly is this guy telling Julie?  "Yessiree, sixteen is the age of consent in these here parts, let's grab us a bottle of Jim Beam and head on back to my shack in the woods to celebrate..."



Right in front of you.



'I Eat Kids' was his most popular tune, but I still love 'Shut Up or I Will Torture You in My Dungeon, Little Boy'  and 'If You Don't Stop Crying, Kid, I Will Kill Your Whole Family'.


Um, no thanks.



I find ventriloquist dummies horrifying to no end.  Marionettes too.  Basically anything wooden approximating a human being.  But enough of my fears and phobias...

Who is singing on this album, her or 'him'?  And I guess a duet is out of the question, huh?



REALLY?!?!  More freakin' dummies?  And these two appear to be very much in love...gives new meaning to having a woody, doesn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment