Friday, October 9, 2009

Pulverized Pussy

I am a landscaper.  One time my coworker and I were cutting a lawn with our big ride-on mowers that pretty much shred everything in their path.  Our client, Mirna, had this big, fat, black and white cat named Max. I don't know if Max was sick or what, but he was lying in the middle of the lawn the whole time we were mowing and seemed to have no inclination to move.

The guy I was working with, who was pretty much stoned for 24 hours a day, didn't see Max.  And ran him over with the mower.  Max became, well, basically confetti.

Holy crap!! That is AWFUL!  I hope you got the woman a new pussy since you destroyed her old one...

Thanks, Sean, you're the cat's meow!

1 comments:

strokeofliving said...

Wow that was a crazy story. Just crazy!!

Post a Comment