Friday, November 6, 2009

She Bugs Me

I'm sitting at my desk one day, pecking away on my computer, when I see the woman at the neighboring desk scratching her head furiously.  She has looong hair, down to her waist, and she's digging in there under all that to get to whatever is bothering her.  So I lean over to make a joke and say "Damn, girl, do you have bugs in there or what?"  She replies "Well actually, my son brought home lice from his school and I caught them, but I just can't bear to cut off my hair so I just can't seem to get rid of them!"  And then she laughed, like it was okay that she was spreading her cooties around our office.

I told my boss who told her to use her sick time until it was all cleared up.  I got lice anyway though, and had to cut my own hair and douse myself with RID.  It probably won't suprise you to know I hate her guts.

Holy crap, that's disgusting. Maybe you could casually cough all over her phone and keyboard and tell her "You know, my kid brought home tuberculosis the other day and I seem to have caught it! Tee Hee!"

This one totally gave me the heebie jeebies, MeanJean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment