Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Burn, Baby, Burn


I worked for a certain person who would drive me completely insane. She used to eat yogurt with a spoon very slowly as she talked for 2 hours. I found myself staring at the spoon and wishing it would spontaneously combust and burn in a hot metal fire. She also was a fanantic about staples. When she found a staple that was not 2 inches from the top of the page and centered she would remove it and place a post-a-note informing you where to staple and circle the area in red marker. So basically you would have to redo everything. She kept me in an office completely by myself. I was not allowed to eat or talk with other staff. The only hope I had was staring out the window waiting for the delivery driver. It is no wonder my favorite color is brown.

I'm not sure she did the wrong thing by separating you from others. I mean you're wishing that people would combust in yogurt related fires.  Sounds a little crazy, ya know?

Don't worry, brown is a cool color, JHSzurpicki.

1 comments:

Hank said...

HA HA!!!

Post a Comment