Thursday, September 3, 2009

Raunchy Real Estate

As a Realtor, I have access to people's homes.  I myself do not take advantage of that, but my coworker Cindy did...


She would look through people's drawers and closets, pulling out whatever she thought was funny to laugh at.  She looked in medicine cabinets to see what prescriptions people took.  She used makeup and perfumes.  She helped herself to their food , not enough that the homeowner would notice anything missing, she just ate bits and pieces here and there.


But the absolute WORST thing she did was when she was in the midst of an affair.  To avoid getting caught by her husband or his wife, she would use her client's homes when she knew they would be at work for her rendezvous.

So she could get to a house, use the makeup and perfume, put out a little food (not too much of any one thing of course), use things she found in nightstand drawers (I don't mean those things, get your minds out of the gutter - wait, maybe I DO mean that - heh), and meet up with her "lover" (I really hate that word. Blech).  And get paid.

Total win-win for her.  The homeowner, not so much.

A big thanks to RealtorChick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment