Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bite Me

I once worked in an office where there was a girl that had a pleasant personality, she was a good worker and attractive but she reeked of garlic everyday. She believed that garlic would help keep her healthy so she ate it raw; she took garlic pills and who knows she probably even drank garlic water. You could just walk by the cubicle and it reeked of that bad breath smell. The bad thing about it was that another guy had to share a cubicle with her. I don't know how he stood it. It made me cringe just to walk by it.

It's not the health benefits, no way, uh-uh.  It's to ward off vampires.  Because you KNOW they are out there.  Now where did I put my garlic clove necklace?

A new air freshener heading on out to NPHaley2 for this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment