Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Silliness

I love me some bad tattoos...



Yes, yes, it is so bad.



This one is pretty amazing in it's complexity.  But those aren't generally the kind of globes one uses to map places.



Screaming baby getting eaten by a shark! Surrounded by bloody water!  On an armpit!  So pretty and feminine.



I'm sure girls are totally impressed by this. But why does there appear to be an STD lurking between the shoe heel and the....

well, you know.



This is most likely the whole sum of what is in his head if he thought getting this tattoo was a good idea...



And these next two are totally weird, but show an excellent sense of humor if you ask me!


3 comments:

strokeofliving said...

A globe tattoo on the butt? Really?

Regarding the entire bunch, WOW is all I have to say...

Anonymous said...

Armpit guy and -girl must be match made in heaven! Wonder if they are already dating?

Anonymous said...

Oh - I forgot! Globe dude! I am happy I don't belong to one of those countries placed in the middle :-)

Post a Comment