Monday, June 29, 2009

Burger Boy fills us in on something so disgusting I have to turn off my brain while typing it to avoid heaving on my keyboard....

I worked in a burger place. We had a jerk who came in for lunch every single day and was one nasty a$$hole. The guy I worked with behind the counter came up with a special revenge for this guy. One day he'd rub his privates on the burger before giving it to him. Another time he fried his burger in pee. My favorite was when he'd pluck a hair from down below and place it between the cheese and the burger.


I am SO. GROSSED. OUT.

Did he wash his hands before his next customer? Because the way I see it, not only was the jerk getting this treatment, but all the other customers after him where getting - ahem, how shall I say it? - the residual after effects.

*heave*

0 comments:

Post a Comment