Monday, March 29, 2010

Fiber Optic Aliens

I was in a meeting the other day, presenting some stuff to a group of people.  One woman was FLOORED by what she called "the amazing technology".  Mind you, I was demonstrating some very basic stuff.  Since it appeared she was none too bright, I thought I'd play with her a little bit.  So I told her "Yeah, all this technology came from the aliens at Roswell, even fiber optics and all that".  Her eyes almost bugged out of her head as she bought my bull.  Then I suggested that the best road trip ever would be to get an RV and go to Roswell, to which she replied "I'd LOVE to do that, that is so going on my bucket list."
That was a fun meeting.

Road trip to a desert in New Mexico!  Yeah!! Wahoo!

That was sarcasm, by the way.

I don't know if that was exactly a nice thing to do, but it sure was an amusing one,  MyFavoriteGuy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment